Tuesday 17 February 2009

YET MORE LIES

I SEE WHITE HAS STUCK UP A LOAD OF CRAP ON THE BFF BLOG IN HIS EFFORTS TO PROVE WHAT A GOOD LITTLE STORMTROOPER HE IS. IN ONE PART HE REFERS TO "WHEN STANTON WAS IN COURT WITH SARGENT". WELL, MAKE YOURSELF CLEAR WHITE AS EVERYONE KNOWS I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN COURT WITH CHARLIE. HOWEVER, I WAS AT THE TRIAL IN SUPPORT OF HIM AS WERE OTHERS ON BOTH SIDES. WHY DON'T YOU PUBLISH ALL THOSE C18 BULLETINS YOU HAVE & WE CAN SEE WHAT WAS ACTUALLY SAID? YES, LIKE MANY WHO NOW KNOW THEY WERE WRONG, KEV SUPPOERTED BROWNING BACK THEN - BIG DEAL - TIMES CHANGE & PEOPLE WAKE UP. HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL WAKE UP TO YOU SOON TOO. AND ANYWAY, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO RAN FROM REDS & WHO DIDN'T, IT IS ABOUT WHITE BEING IN THE PAY OF THE SECURITY SERVICES.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange how White still has old C18 bulletins/paraphernalia in his possession after his recent "raid" by the Police for "race hate items". Forgive me if I am wrong but surely, if he did get raided by the Police they would've taken all that stuff to send off to the DPP for examination to see if it contravened any race laws - that's what happened when they raided me anyway, but then I did get raided, arrested, taken to Court and imprisoned.

Anonymous said...

I see White has produced a letter from Morrison written while White was inside. How about producing a hand-writing sample too hey Tony?

Anonymous said...

On one the videos (from Pudsey in 2001) they say I'm stood in a shop doorway while TW is standing up to the reds.

Defending a doorway? Anyone who knows me can see I was on the floor with reds booting me after getting hit on the head with a bottle by one of the bastards. It was a surprise attack and the reds were armed and we were outnumbered 2 to 1. At least I was there, where were all these on the CUNT forum and the BFF?

TW only hates muslims for what they did to his dad, he thinks Indians, Sikhs and Jews are OK. That's not NF policy, they don't discriminate on religious grounds only Race. In the other video he says 'We're not against you' to the Asian schoolkid who was looking worried at seeing the NF leafletters. How he knew he was Indian beats me, they all look the same to me.

KW