Friday 26 June 2009

TONY, WE ARE STILL WAITING

Why have you still not posted all this "proof" you have? I know why, because there is none. It's far easier to spout it off verbally (like you have been doing to all the thick arse-wipes that entertain you) & even better that way, because we both know if something was put up on line it could then be checked out and proved you are a State asset. It would also be on record permanently, unless of course you deleted it like you did with the piece about O'Hara writing 'White Lies' that you put up on the so called 'East London & Yorkshire nf blog' earlier in the year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want it on the net for the reds and the state to see because you are the state grass ES even people at the B&H gig you tried causing grief at for WM said you were up to your usual tricks.

ES said...

Want what on the net? And I have not tried causing grief for anyone at a B & H gig let alone WM. What "people" at the B & H Gig are saying "I am up to my usual tricks"? They don't exist, if they did I am sure they would've told you exactly where they stand on Tony White. will he be attending any B & H gigs? No, I think not.

ES said...

If White has evidence he is not a wrong-un why doesn't he meet me & show it all to me? If I am wrong I will be the first to apologize publicly. (Let's not forget he has said more than once that he fully intends to put this so called "evidence" up but still hasn't in 6 months).

ES said...

You accuse me of being a State Grass. Time will tell that I am right, not just about White but others I have accused.

ES said...

Funny thing, I have just spoken on the to two of the people running 28 & neither have a problem with me or know anyone that does.

ES said...

Tony, do me a favour, stop keep leaving posts supposedly from Joe Owens - they won't be published. Funny thing is, he thinks we are both grasses. well he's half-right.